Teacher–Student Relationship Inventory
From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
"The purpose of the present investigation was to construct and validate the scores from a brief self-report to measure teachers; perceived quality of teacher- student relationships using two sample of Asian students from grade 4 through grade 9. The TSRI scores have three distinct factors that were labeled satisfaction, Instrumental Help, and Conflict."
- Three factors - Satisfaction, Instrumental Help, and Conflict
- I enjoy having this student in my class.
- If the student has a problem at home, he/she is likely to ask for my help.
- I would describe my relationship with this student as positive
- this student frustrates me more than most other students in my class
- if this student is absent, I will miss him/her