Measure Workplace Deviance
From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
"The purpose of this research was to develop broad, theoretically derived measure(s) of deviant behavior in the workplace." "Workplace deviance has been defined as voluntary behavior that violates significant organizational norms and, in so doing, threatens the well-being of the organization or its members, or both."
- 341 total items
- Survey was composed of a list of the 58 deviant workplace behavior items.
- Measured on a 7-point Likert scale ranging from 1 (never) to 7 (daily)
- Worked on a personal matter instead of work for your employer.
- Taken property from work without permission.
- Spent too much time fantasizing or daydreaming instead of working.
- Dragged out work in order to get overtime.
- Discussed confidential company information with an unauthorized person.