Best Paper or Book
From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
- SPSP Theoretical Innovation Prize recognizes an article or book chapter judged to provide the most innovative theoretical contribution to social/personality psychology within a given year. Award - prize of $750. Eligibility - Eligible articles are those published as papers in peer-reviewed journals or as book chapters during the previous calendar year. Books and unpublished manuscripts are not eligible.
- SPSP Student Publication Award recognizes excellence in student research by giving a prize to the best student-authored paper published in an SPSP journal (e.g., PSPB, PSPR). Award - $200. Eligibility - All student-authored papers that have been accepted for publication in these journals are automatically eligible for this award. There is no nomination or application process for this award.
- SPSSI Gordon Allport Prize is given to the best paper or article of the year on intergroup relations. Award - of $1000. Eligibility - papers published during the current year or unpublished manuscripts.
- SPSSI Otto Klineberg Award which honors the best paper, article, or book of the year on intercultural or international relations. Award - of $1000. Eligibility - unpublished manuscripts, in press papers or books, or papers and books published no more than 18 months prior to submission deadline.
- AAAS Newcomb Cleveland Prize author or authors of an outstanding paper published in the Research Articles or Reports sections of ‘’Science’’. Award – $25,000. The winner also receives a bronze medal, complimentary registration and reimbursement for reasonable travel and hotel expenses to attend the AAAS Annual Meeting. Eligibility - An eligible paper is one that includes original research data, theory, or synthesis; is a fundamental contribution to basic knowledge or is a technical achievement of far-reaching consequence; and is a first-time publication of the author's own work.
- Foundation for Personality and Social Psychology Cialdini Award recognizes the best published paper that employs primarily field research methods and contexts. Eligibility - Eligible papers are those published as papers in peer-reviewed journals or as book chapters. Award – The prize recipient will receive a cash award of $2500, and the award will be announced and presented at the annual winter meeting of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology.
◄ Back to Grant Funding