- What is an Interaction?
- Interaction between two continuous variables
- Interaction between categorical and continuous variables
- What is a correlation?
- What is a partial correlation?
- What is a point-biserial correlation?
- What is regression?
- What is a probabilistic causal analysis?
- What is analysis of covariance (ANCOVA)?
- What is a scatterplot?
- What is linearity?
- Want help using SPSS?
- What is "syntax" in SPSS?
- What is Computational Modeling?
- What is a rank-based nonparametric test?
- Why transform continuous variables into categorical variables?
- How to dichotomize variables?
- Why cut into thirds or fourths instead of dichotomizing?
- How do I create a composite of items?
- Why create a composite of items?
- How do I know when it is appropriate to create a composite?
- How do I create a composite with items with different scale ranges?
- How do I create a composite with items labeled in opposite directions?