Pages without language links
From PsychWiki - A Collaborative Psychology Wiki
The following pages do not link to other language versions.
Showing below up to 20 results starting with #1.
- 2006 Gallup Positive Psychology Summit
- APA Guidelines for the Undergraduate Psychology Major
- Aronson, E., & Bridgeman, D. (1979). Jigsaw groups and the desegregated classroom: In pursuit of common goals. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 5(4), 438-446.
- Aronson, E. & Mills, J. (1959). The effect of severity of initiation on liking for a group. Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 59, 177-181.
- Asch, S.E. (1955). Opinions and social pressure, Scientific American, 193, 31-35.
- Bandura, A., Ross, D. & Ross, S.A. (1961). Transmission of aggression through imitation of aggressive models. Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 63, 575-582.
- Baron, R.M. & Kenny, D.A. (1986). The Moderator-Mediator variable distinction in Social Psychological research: Conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 51, 1173-1182.
- Berglas, S., & Jones, E. E. (1978). Drug choice as a self-handicapping strategy in response to noncontingent success. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 36(4), 405-417.
- Berkowitz, L. & LePage, A. (1967). Weapons as aggression-eliciting stimuli. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 7, 202-207.
- Berscheid, E., Dion, K., Walster, E., & Walster, W.G. (1971). Physical attractiveness and dating choice: A test of the matching hypothesis. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 7, 173-189.
- Best Paper or Book
- Brewer, M.B., (1991) The social self – On being the same and different at the same time. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin. 17(5): 475-482.
- Burt, M.R. (1980). Cultural Myths and supports for rape. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 38 (2): 217-230.
- Checking Data Entry
- Cialdini, R. B., et al. (1976). Basking in reflected glory: Three (football) field studies. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 34, 366-375.
- Classic Social Psychology Articles
- Classic articles on Affect and Emotions
- Classic articles on Aggression
- Classic articles on Attitudes
- Classic articles on Attribution and Impression formation